Pork with Mushrooms and Chilli
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok; add the pork and cook over a high heat for 4-5mins until beginning to brown.
Add the mushrooms, spring onion, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir fry for 2-3mins.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir fry for 2mins. Serve on a bed of fresh noodles.
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 small pork loin steaks, trimmed and sliced
- 100g button mushrooms, sliced
- 100g brown mushrooms, torn into strips
- 6 spring onions, ﬁnely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed crushed
- 6cm piece root ginger, chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Chinese cooking wine or sherry
- 1 tbsp Chinese 5 spice paste (or 1/2 tsp powder)
- 25g pack fresh coriander
- Noodles to serve